After finding out the hopefully correct ... / 2009-05-29

2009-05-29 After finding out the hopefully correct ...
Attention: this item is more than 5 years old, links can be broken and information can have been updated.
After finding out the hopefully correct frequency for the old Dutch first and second dialtone in the Netherlands I tried to implement a simulator for making calls in the style of an old Dutch phone exchange (although I can't simulate the clicks and background noises.. yet). This made some downsides of the Asterisk extensions.conf 'programming' language show. But, after some grumbling and testing and testing I think I found the right way.

Tags: , ,

IPv6 check

Running test...
, reachable as PGP encrypted e-mail preferred. PGP key 5BA9 368B E6F3 34E4 local copy PGP key 5BA9 368B E6F3 34E4 via keyservers

Meningen zijn die van mezelf, wat ik schrijf is beschermd door auteursrecht. Sommige publicaties bevatten een expliciete vermelding dat ze ongevraagd gedeeld mogen worden.
My opinions are my own, what I write is protected by copyrights. Some publications contain an explicit license statement which allows sharing without asking permission.
Other webprojects: Camp Wireless, wireless Internet access at campsites
This page generated by $Id: newsitem.cgi,v 1.62 2023/09/19 14:49:50 koos Exp $ in 0.009235 seconds.