Attention: this item is more than 5 years old, links can be broken and information can have been updated.
There is an interesting relation between 'website with technical subject' and 'visitors with IPv6'. I counted the number of unique addresses of visitors via IPv6 to several websites I run for the month of July 2010 and found the following percentages:
Comparing it to July 2009 (percentages between parentheses) does show growth.
- http://weather.idefix.net/ weather maps : 5% (1%)
- http://pictures.idefix.net/ pictures : 4% (2%)
- http://idefix.net/ my homepage : 2% (1%)
- http://netwerk.pcgg.nl/ hcc!pcgg netwerkgroep : 2% (2%)
- http://bbs.idefix.net/ BBS files : 1%
- http://webcam.idefix.net/ the webcam : <1%
- http://www.virtualbookcase.com/ The Virtual Bookcase : < 1%
- http://www.camp-wireless.org/ Camp Wireless : < 1%