2010-08-06 Noticed something new in the twitter use ... 9 years ago
Noticed something new in the twitter user-interface today: "Who to follow". On the first view it sounds a bit like the amazon "People who bought this item might also like" where buying a book about parachute diving will give you a recommendation for clean underwear. But who I follow is a decision I make myself, and I need more information.
So, my recommendations to Twitter:
- An off-switch. Completely, not just collapsing it but gone from my view.
- An information popup when I hover over the name just like in the timeline.
- An off-switch. I mean it.
- While you are at it: an off-switch for 'trending'.
- Did I mention the option to switch it off?