2013-10-17 I ran into an interesting batch of sites ...
I ran into an interesting batch of sites:
And so on. All hosted on the same IPv4 address 126.96.36.199. Interesting changes in the html, including a hitcounter which tries to hide itself. Update: Searching for mentions of this IPv4 address finds CloudFlare Watch with a strong opinion about the services offered by CloudFlare and the mentality behind it.
- http://webcamidefix.iwantautoinsurancequote.com/ is a proxy for http://webcam.idefix.net/
- http://camp-wireless.getfunnygames.com/ is a proxy for http://www.camp-wireless.org/ with the ad on the page stripped
- http://virtualbookcase.getautoinsurancecompanies.com/ is a proxy for http://www.virtualbookcase.com/
- http://idefix.iwantcarinsurancequote.com/ is a proxy for http://idefix.net/ which shows that besides stripping ads stripping certain other tags makes the whole thing fail
- http://weatheridefix.iwantcarinsurancequote.com/ is a proxy for http://weather.idefix.net/
- http://koosidefix.iwantcarinsurancequote.com/ is a proxy for http://koos.idefix.net/