I found out the Using Dynamic DNS for yo ... / 2013-10-28

2013-10-28 I found out the Using Dynamic DNS for yo ... 4 years ago
I found out the Using Dynamic DNS for your dynamic IP micro-howto didn't render correctly as it was using ISO-8859-1 as character set while the webserver for idefix.net has been configured to give UTF-8 as default character set. This howto is generated using DocBook so I dug into the bit of config.xsl where this was set and found after some searching that there is a config variable for the html 'chunker' named chunker.output.encoding which was easy to set:
<xsl:param name="chunker.output.encoding">UTF-8</xsl:param>
For 'html-nochunks' it was a bit harder until I found Output encoding in docbook which has the right bit of code:
<xsl:output method="html"
            encoding="UTF-8"/>
And now the Using Dynamic DNS for your dynamic IP micro-howto and Draadloos netwerk uitleg en installatie look correct again.

There may be other (older) html documents on this server with other character set breakage.

Tags: ,

, reachable as koos+website@idefix.net. PGP encrypted e-mail preferred.

PGP key 5BA9 368B E6F3 34E4 local copy PGP key 5BA9 368B E6F3 34E4 via keyservers pgp key statistics for 0x5BA9368BE6F334E4 Koos van den Hout
RSS
Other webprojects: Camp Wireless, wireless Internet access at campsites, The Virtual Bookcase, book reviews
This page generated in 0.003771 seconds.