2016-06-26 Working two hours in glabels to save me from one hour of QSL card writing12 months ago
The new and improved QSL card workflow I thought about in April has come true. In the mean time I bought printer labels and this evening I took my time to work through the last (at the moment..) outgoing QSL cards for PD4KH and printed labels for them.
Update 2016-06-27: A bit of searching found me A Slashed-Zero Droid Sans Mono - cosmix.org. Downloaded the zip file, unpacked DroidSansMonoSlashed.ttf in /usr/share/fonts/truetype/droid and it was available to glabels instantly. And I printed the first labels outgoing QSL cards for PE4KH and now this new workflow is saving me time. I decided to keep using my 'old' PD4KH cards with a small label updating the callsign. Now I am actually saving time!
- Changing the exported fields in CQRLOG changed the field numbers in the CSV.
- CQRLOG export csv files have no newline at the end. I combined two selections (send via bureau and send via manager via bureau) and it took me a while to note one QSL missing.
- CQRLOG default is to export just the band. I like having the frequency on my cards.
- Fiels exported: Date, time on, Callsign, Freq, RST Sent, QSL manager, Comment, QSL PSE/TNX