Help in debugging DMARC/SPF/DKIM from xs4all / 2021-11-21

2021-11-21 Help in debugging DMARC/SPF/DKIM from xs4all
This morning I had DMARC reports in my mail from xs4all. With all the testing of DMARC, DKIM and SPF I did yesterday I was confused for a while what caused this since my domain names shouldn't be linked to xs4all anymore in any way.

First I thought one of the DMARC testing autoresponders I tried was linked to xs4all or maybe somehow my domains still show some link to xs4all, but after a while it dawned on me that all the testing of DKIM was done via a forward that is still active on my now closed xs4all account.

My DMARC record currently says I want reports of problems, so I am getting those. Anyway, I guess it's all working and I'm seeing no new problems.

Oh and outlook[.]com is still rejecting my e-mail so no progress there. But then again Microsoft and not handling Internet e-mail standards correctly was something I ranted about before: 17 and a half years ago. Not a lot of improvement.

Tags: ,

IPv6 check

Running test...
, reachable as koos+website@idefix.net. PGP encrypted e-mail preferred. PGP key 5BA9 368B E6F3 34E4 local copy PGP key 5BA9 368B E6F3 34E4 via keyservers

RSS
Meningen zijn die van mezelf, wat ik schrijf is beschermd door auteursrecht. Sommige publicaties bevatten een expliciete vermelding dat ze ongevraagd gedeeld mogen worden.
My opinions are my own, what I write is protected by copyrights. Some publications contain an explicit license statement which allows sharing without asking permission.
Other webprojects: Camp Wireless, wireless Internet access at campsites, The Virtual Bookcase, book reviews
This page generated by $Id: newsitem.cgi,v 1.55 2021/11/09 13:09:49 koos Exp $ in 0.006060 seconds.